Monday, June 21, 2010

What's that thingy inside my nail polish?

It makes this one wierd clink, when I shake it, and its creeping me real bad. What is it??What's that thingy inside my nail polish?
Thats normal. its a little metal ball. you shake your nail polish before you use it. that ball just helps make it smooth and even it out. its in every polishWhat's that thingy inside my nail polish?
calm down its a metal ball that nail polish manafacturers use so when you shake your nail polish the metal ball helps by even out any color
haha cute :P lol its a little metal ball to keep the nail polish from drying up into a chunk! no need to be scared xx
metal ball to keep the nail polish smooth and yeah...
metal bal
its just 2 metal balls that help mix it when you shake it

1 comment:

  1. haha i saw those things in my polish too a day after my cousins were playing with it and we were making necklaces. I thought they put a bead inside the bottle but then i realized that my other glow in the dark nail polish had it too!

    ReplyDelete

 
freckles