Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats a good nail colour for fall? Also which is best all year round? Whats your favorite nail polish?

I wanna get my nails done and I need ideasWhats a good nail colour for fall? Also which is best all year round? Whats your favorite nail polish?
browns, backs, reds, marroons are really hot nowWhats a good nail colour for fall? Also which is best all year round? Whats your favorite nail polish?
I love plums, dark browns, deep reds, and mauvey colors for fall. For year round I'd say a cream color, a light pale pink, or a french manicure. You can never go wrong with a french manicure lol My favorite polish is probably Lincoln Park After Dark by Opi for fall and Italian Love Affair by Opi for year round =]
Go for purple silver or blue- go try out these extremes if you want to stand out and make a statement. If you're not that type of person I say go for the color of the leaves to match the mood of the weather, deep reds, olive, orange or yellow.





A french manicure goes for any year, any time.





I personally don't have a favorite at the moment.





~Babee Mei
i would suggest a deep red or maroon. also, a new trend is to do your nails with a deep, almost black, purple color. white and bright red look good all year round. if you have short nails, go for paler colors. my favorite brands are opi and sally hansen. my fav color is bright red.





good luck!!
Go for really dark colours. Blacks, navy's, dark reds, browns, dark purples, etc. I think that silver or gold is nice too.





My fave one is either just plain french tips, or navy with sparkles
Deep reds, browns, or oranges I guess. My favorite nail polish is french manicure. I don't like painting them a weird color, I like them simple but cute.
my fav is black with white on the front like bill kaulitz %26lt;3


ansewr mine please


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoCQC23cKhDvH10nwvT.e6zAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081117155453AAmZYU9
For the fall i get really deep reds and maroons, they look great! I love wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles