Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there anything that I can take nail polish off with when I don't have polish remover???

I have no polish remover and I desperately need to get my polish off because I dont want to go out looking hidous and have no way to go anyways til morning!!! somebody help Please!!!Is there anything that I can take nail polish off with when I don't have polish remover???
ummm no.





put on glovesIs there anything that I can take nail polish off with when I don't have polish remover???
This may seem silly, put re-paint over your nails with fresh nail polish and then take a cotton ball and wipe it off. :)





It will not be as clean as if you did it with nail polish remover. But it works and gets majority of the paint off. I would also try to swipe it with a WET cotton ball. Never tried it with a wet cotton ball, but the results may vary. Hope I've helped :DD
If you have the nail polish itself, repaint over the existing polish. This will soften the dry polish. Then wipe it off. Preferably with a strong paper towel or and old rag or washcloth. I wouldn't use a cotton ball because the fuzz might stick to your nail if it starts to dry up a little.
if you have another thing of nail polish, paint it over the old nail polish and rub it of with a cotton ball or something. it should slide right off. Its always worked for me. good luck
take another nail polish, put it on, and quickley wipe it off with a papertowel. do not let it dry whatsoever. u might have to do it a couple times... but thats what i do when i run out of remover!
You can try with your deodorent or perfume.
Alcohol will sometimes get it off. ( not the drinking kind the kind in your medicine cabinet) :)
Try some ammonia or rubbing alcohol.
take a hot shower, and after a while the steam will make it easier to get it off, then just scrape it off.
hairspray
use a razor blade to scrape it off but apply lots of hand lotion afterwards.





note: do at own risk.
u could try ur very very best to paint over tem. but then again they might look ewwww. scrape it off but that will ruin ur nails also lol
you could paint over your nails then wipe it of with a cotton ball.
scrape it off? that could wreck your nails though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles