Monday, June 21, 2010

Revlon Top Speed in ';Firecracker,'; or some cool green nail polish?

Where can I find it? It used to be my favorite.





I'm also looking for some awesome dark green nail polish. Any suggestions?Revlon Top Speed in ';Firecracker,'; or some cool green nail polish?
I cannot find Top Speed in Firecracker anywhere online. I think the color might be discontinued. The funny thing is, I bought some for my daughter a couple years ago and we still have it. It's really pretty. I found one on Sephora.com that is sort of similar to it, except it's not as red as firecracker. It has the same glittery/shimmery quality, though. Check out number 09 on this page:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Also, check out number 55. It's not dark green, but it's a really pretty shade of turquoise. If my color suggestions don't work for you, check out the Hard Candy section of your local Macy's or Sephora. Hard Candy makes really unique colors of nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles