Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you ever gotten a drop of nail polish on your tongue?

What would happen if you got less then a drop or a drop in your mouth and on your lip, but you washed it off well? I didn't, but im just wondering..Have you ever gotten a drop of nail polish on your tongue?
Ouch. I've done that before. It burned really bad for a little while and left a nasty after taste... but I'm not dead nor do I have any internal injuries. So, I'd say you're fine.Have you ever gotten a drop of nail polish on your tongue?
Nothing would happen, but it's made of a quick-drying solvent, and most solvents taste AND smell quite nasty.
haha nothing, i did that once, and then a week later it happened with a glow stick.but nothing serious
idk, but i think it would be nasty!! u didnt put this question in the right category

1 comment:

  1. I put nail polish in my mouth to see if it tasted like it smelled and I couldn't even taste it cause it burnt my tongue so bad. There is some type of acid in nail polish, it may be that.

    ReplyDelete

 
freckles