Monday, June 21, 2010

What color nail polish should I choose?

I'm painting my nails and just can't decide on a color!


I'm choosing between turquoise, navy, or clear.


Haha I don't really have a crazy variety but yeah any suggestions to help me make my decision are encouraged!


Thanks!What color nail polish should I choose?
I love painting my nails navy blue, but only in the Autumn. It's not really a Summer color. Try turquoise. That's sound really nice. :)What color nail polish should I choose?
Navy





my favorites:


blue


black


highlighter colors(yellow, green, blue, pink)


and lately pinkish-peachish-oranges
A French Manicure Is So This Season, It's Classy, Attractive And Goes With Everything! It Also Makes Your Nails Look Feminine And Girly! Hope This Helped! .xo
I would suggest going with clear, just because the other varieties of blue don't match a lot of things in most wardrobes.





Hope that helps!
I like Black. But out of those I would Navy.


Black is really pretty and goes with everything.
Turquoise





It's a pretty color and will make your nails look more like summer and longer.
Go with turquoise.


It's fresh and summery :)
Mine are navy right now and I love them so I would have to say Navy!
i usually paint my nails black with sparkles but i choose turquise that is a pretty color!!!!!
turquoise!


haha


i just painted my nails neon pink B]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles