Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can I use nail polish on my skin?

To paint patterns and stuff?Can I use nail polish on my skin?
No. The chemicals in nail polish are not meant to sit on your skin. Plus, you'd have to use chemicals that are even more harsh to get it off of your skin.





If you want to paint patterns on your body, get some body paint, or some crayon style eyeliner, or some henna.Can I use nail polish on my skin?
You do know that they sell something called body paint, right? If you have sensitive skin, nail polish would be a bad idea.
You can... I just don't recommend it. Just don't put it on your face, or near any sensitive areas. I guess your stomach and legs wouldn't be that bad.
No way. It has chemicals and stuff thats bad 4 ur bare skin and u can get skin cancer.
No, because it probably isn't safe.
probably. but i think its hard to get off if left on for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles