Monday, June 21, 2010

Are there any nail polish brands with similar shades as OPI?

I want unique colors, not just pink, and the only ones I can find are OPI. Where I live they're 10 bucks, and that's a bit too much for me..Are there any nail polish brands with similar shades as OPI?
i have had the same problem! There is this make-up store, Sephora that has great nailpolish for only $4 and they have all these different colors. I have a periwinkle blue, mint green, and a bright orange. I love them and they dry quick and go on a really solid color so you don't have to do coats. I hope this helps!Are there any nail polish brands with similar shades as OPI?
My parents are nail professions and they do peoples nails. If you want opi nail polish then go to a nail place where they do nails and ask if you can buy nail polish. My parents sell them for about 5 bucks so i don't know if thats cheap for you but you can also ask if you can get the used one on the wall for a cheaper price. Maybe beg them or something. I know alot about nails so don't buy nail polish at a cheap store. You should buy them a a beauty supply store cause they have more colors and are cheaper and they also sell waxing stuff and more. You should go there and they have lots of stuff for your nails too. But anyways i would just go ask at a nail salon if i where you cause usually at a beauty supply store, you would have to have a nail lisence to buy stuff there. But if you want a nail polish at walmart/target or something then you would need a top coat. The one that is clear coat if you know what that means. They usually have it at cvs. Oh Yes, Go to cvs and buy nail polish i bet they have something like opi and also they have many better colors than walmart and target. They have all shorts of colors near the makeup aile. Good luck in buying nail polish. :D
Most nail polishes are the same color. Like, all brands usually have the same colors.
StarGazer have some brilliant colours, good quality too, I use them all the time. Only 拢2.00 per bottle wich is like... $1...
Umm I use Barry M nail polishes and I personally recommend them!!!





www.barrym.co.uk





Hope I helped!





xx
nicole by opi


or piggy polish at ulta


chinaglaze
nyc has fun colors and essie sometimes does
many brands have similar color u just have to look around

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles