Monday, June 21, 2010

Christians wearing black nail polish?

Is it true that it's bad for true Christians to wear black nail polish? I wanna wear it for graduation, but my dad says no. And I don't even go to a Christian school!Christians wearing black nail polish?
I wear black nail polish and I'm a Christian. I like the way it looks, and I think it is very stylish!Christians wearing black nail polish?
i hate religion its so complex and they say you have to do everything the way your suppos to or your going to hell and if you belive in something different then to hell with you. i hate that, i say screw whatyour dad says and wear it that what i do but my dad doesn't care its my grandma and she just doesnt like it.
ha my parents are like yours too. i put on black finger nail polish and they made me take it off only cus they didnt want people to treat me wierdly i was really mad because there is nothing wrong with it i just like the way it looks i was still the same person so idk y it matters so much to them.
It's not at all bad for ';true'; christians to wear black nail varnish.. I mean, think about it, why is it any worse than red or pink or blue?


It's a fashion statement and you should do what you want.


You might wana talk it through with your father though, just to keep him on the good side ;D
There's nothing wrong with wearing what you want... just explain to your dad that you just like the way it looks and stuff.





I wear it even though my dad doesn't want me to... after awhile he got used to it.
Black nail polish is for the image of Goths, Wicca and neo-pagans. Abby on NCSI Miami is Goth.





People who wear black nail polish are perceived not to be Christians.
I don't see whats so bad about it...black is just a color; In fact, black is like the rainbow because its made up of a bunch of different colors ;P
Black nail polish is not a good thing and I don't know if they make black nail polish I never see it!
hahaha it doesn't matter! they prob just think its 2 goth or emo or w e lol im christian 2 and im not religious either...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles