Monday, June 21, 2010

What color Nail Polish are you wearing now???

Right now i have acrylic nails on...i miss painting my nails i hope they come off soon! i had them for a month already :(





which color would be cuter for nail polish in your opinion....Pink Black or Purple?What color Nail Polish are you wearing now???
I have a French Manicure and it's killing me to type! XD





Pink, black and purple are all cute. I'd probably say black or hot pink though. XDWhat color Nail Polish are you wearing now???
None right now, except OPI Matte Nail envy for my fingers and I would choose Sephora by OPI ';Don't Go There.'; for yours. It's a lovely shade of muted purple. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> (You have to scroll down to see the color on the left hand side.)





Don't Go There


(muted violet)


Item # 1111798
My nails currently are natural.


But for the color choice, I like pink. But that's because I like wearing a very light pink that so that it kinda blends in... but black is very in right now.
Well I just got my nails done its a hot pink it looks really nice. And on my ring fingers there is a design with black, white, and glittery streaks.
balck 10000%





i have it on now, but its chipping, i think im going to get acrylic nails this week, airbrushing them, woooo!!!!!!!!!!!
do hot pink just on the tips of your finger {like where the white polish is when u get a french manicure} then once that dries go over it with clear polish it will look really hot
Black and Purple. Dark colors, though.
i am wearing none!!!! i would choose the pink and black together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles