Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What nail polish color is in right now?

dark colours, black or dark blue.What nail polish color is in right now?
I've seen a lot of black right now. It goes with everything!





I have turquoise on right now :)What nail polish color is in right now?
black, dark blue, or the classic red. my boyfriend and i are both wearing navy blue nail polish
i see mostly white and red :)


do whatever you feel like wearing ;)
like all...





stupidest question ever, but I still got 2 points!
i see alot of girls wearing black nailpolish right now


and all types of girls not just goths
bright colors, neon green, yellow, pink etc. mix it up by painting your ring fingers black.
Black :)
dark colors.
neat stuff....like inspired by things around you.


In the last months missbehave magazine they had one girl with pop art inspired nails, they had lines and quote bubbles that said ';boom'; and ';pow'; in them, along with dots of course (roy lichtenisen (sp?) style) they used red white blue yellow and black.


They also had a girl for a ring advertisement but she was grabbing a rainbow trout/salmon? rainbow trouts arn't really rainbow, but any ways her nails were yellow green on the white part of your nail (at the bottom) and various shades of cranberry red as they went up!








Well blended gradients look great on nails to, like fading from dark blue to light blue into light purple fading to dark purple, basically just look up a color wheel and go from nail to nail maybe 2+colors on each nail.





People these days are basically trying to be unique with their nails, I've also noticed extremely bright coors like pink green and yell. but not ike lime green, almost a bright pastel type of colors.


I myself was thinking of ways to paint my nails and i eventually thought up this idea you can use, painted all my nails yellow, put a smiley face on my middle fingers with black...just for fun ahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles