Monday, June 21, 2010

Does hot water make nail polish peel off the nails?

I don't think so..but constant hand washing will do...Does hot water make nail polish peel off the nails?
It does for me.


It's because my nails are paper thin. It gets soft from the hot water, and then the polish starts to lift.





That's why I don't bother with them anymore. Gels are the way to go for me ;)Does hot water make nail polish peel off the nails?
I think yes. Whenever I shower, I try to make it quick or my nail polish peels. But I do my nails about every 3 days so they don't have the time to wear out and then peel when I take a long steamy shower.
It softens it if you have your nails in hot water for a certain amount of time. And then if you were to purposely scratch it off, then yeah.
the hot water can soften up the polish, and make it more prone to chipping. but cant peel it off srry
no nail polish remover or paint fresh layer and get a wet cotton ball and wipe off within 5-10sec maybe less
uhm no


that is only if you want to take your fake nails off
Probably not. If you want them to, you should get nail polish remover.
Not at all
dont think so

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles