Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can I wear black nail polish even though im not emo?

Of course!!! Black nail polish is a fashion look. I love to wear it. It is a high fashion nail color in my opinion. You don't think I am emo cause I wear it, right??Can I wear black nail polish even though im not emo?
of courseCan I wear black nail polish even though im not emo?
yea my friend is preppy and she wears black nail polish
OF COURSE. BUT TO COMPLETE THE LOOK, WEAR BRIGHT BANGLES!
I would think you could wear whatever colour you like. If you are not comfortable with the feedback you get, switch to another colour. It is very easy to change. Don't worry too much what other people think. Do your own thing and be proud of your individuality.
Why would anyone think your emo just because you happened to be wearing nailpolish in the color black?
im emo i wear hotpink nail polish!!! sure go ahead wear it !!!
Yes.
sure, go ahead. if it's your style, go with it.
Congrats. You know how to label!
of coarse, totally! everyone wears black nail polish, it one of those things that never seems to go out of style.
yea alot of people do... i'm not emo and i do
OF course, alot of people doo
yes cos leona lewis, miley cyrus and other celebs wear it like rihanna there aint nothin wrong with wearin it most people dont even notice it
Sure why not? Lol
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles