Monday, June 21, 2010

I am not sharing my nail polish or cosmetics with my mom.?

Most of my stuff (other than the foundation and makeup remover) were all obtained by me, my father, family friend or my own friends. My mom has NEVER bought me makeup other than the time when she bought me some ';starter kit'; which she now owns. Why should I lend my makeup and nail polish to her when it completely belongs to me? She has never worn makeup or nail polish until I had bought them or gotten them myself. I am so pissed off that I have to actually SHARE what I got myself with my mom. What are your thoughts?I am not sharing my nail polish or cosmetics with my mom.?
come on!!! your mother had to carry you 9 months inside her and you can't share your little stuff?. If you don't like to share go and buy some nice cosmetics for her and gave her as a gift. she will like it and I'm sure she will use it proud of you, after all you are her dautherI am not sharing my nail polish or cosmetics with my mom.?
Whoa! Something is going on here besides makeup. I would really be hurt if my kids had that attitude about me. Why are you so angry?





I'm sure that your mom has shared things with you...not to mention that she loves you and takes care of you. Why wouldn't you want to share?
well, you got a roof over your head and three Square meals a day, I think you can afford to - God forbid - SHARE make up with your mom..
My thoughts are that you are a selfish little brat. Maybe your mom wants to spend some girl time with you. Give her a make-over or something.


You're going to miss not having her around soon.
plz dont be selfish,ur mom is all u got during tough times JUST SHARE IT WITH HER!
yeah I know what you mean. my mom often changes herself to be more like me. for example: she's had bangs her whole life, I grow mine out, she does the same. now i cut it back into bangs again just to be different. she tries to have the same style as me. so i find myself wearing ';out there'; stuff (i still think its cute though lol) just to be different. she buys us matching shirts and shoes. even does her nailpolish in my style sometimes. so i know how you feel.





it sucks, and can be a pain, but i'd say just share it with her. the one answerer that said ';give her a make over or something'; is totally right. sounds fun!





as for her not buying you any, ask her to. and you know what, do her nails for her. Make up is kind of expensive, but if you use it wisely it lasts a long time, and a lot of the time has to be thrown away from being old. so why let it go to waste?





if it really bothers you that you share with her, buy her her own. or go shopping with her and suggest that she buys herself some makeup, and you'd even help her pick it out.





-or- give her some of the stuff you find all the way at the bottom/back of your make up drawer that you never wear. put it in a cute little bag and say ';here mom';. and its not that big of a sacrifice, and often the stuff is brand new. for example: you buy a new lipgloss, try it on, and just don't like the way the color looks on you. or the texture. whatever. um, you buy eyeshadow but don't like the way it blends. or maybe it rubs off to easy. or maybe its too dark and you like your stuff light. or maybe its too light and you like your stuff dark. you get my point lol.





try to compromise though. good luck.
How about you encourage your mom to buy her own? Maybe she's afraid that if she buys something without trying it first, she'll be stuck with it and it will go to waste? Perhaps she's feeling a sense of bonding with you by sharing your makeup- OR what if she doesn't know how to use it, and YOU are actually teaching her by example? Oh the positive ways you can look at this, yet choose not to.





I think you are glad your mother shared her BODY during her pregnancy with you, no? That's a pretty big share. I'm not saying you owe her or anything; but it would be nice to understand that she might have finally found a way to bond with her little princess.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles