Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color nail polish do you have on?

if you are a guy what color do you wish you had on?OR what color do you like best on a girl...or if your nails are bare what color socks are your favorite...i know i am random lolWhat color nail polish do you have on?
Neon orange on my fingernails, electric blue on my toenails.What color nail polish do you have on?
i just put on orange lol.





i have fair skin and it looks really well with orange!





you?
dark purple and neon green nail polish. interchanging. cool huh?
I have this light, shimery green on with little stick on flower nail decorations. And I have white and green socks on XD





Happy 2009!
On my finger nails I have pastel green and pink in a pattern. My toes are also painted in a pattern but they are neon green and pink. Yup. For socks I love any thing with lots of colors
i like to mismatch my socks lol
Black With


White Polka-Dots.


.miss courtney lynn.
dark blue! :D
OPI ';sheer'; your toys
i have a burgundy color on. i love darker colors like black, burgundy, and deep purple. it reminds me of lc from the hills! *hero* :)
french tips on fingers %26amp; toes :) .. i loveloveLOVE manis %26amp; pedis.
i have black nail polish on one hand and neon pink on the other
Black.
Deep berry tones for fall, I like a deep dark purple, OPI makes great colors my favorite is Lincoln park after dark. Spring I like nude colors and summer I prefer bright reds and pinks. socks, i stick to normal whites and I only wear socks when I wear boots or its heels.
lmaooo. i have neon pink onn:P its so cute its made by China Glaze


but was 6.00$
I have on bright pink with a glossy coat. Sometimes I dot my nails with dark colors so they stand out. My socks...are white.
my nails are ';san fransisco';.





haha. its a red color with a gold hint.





and my favorite socks are my purple cashmere ones :)
i have Barry M Coral on, coral is my fave!
Electric Blue
Red nail polish
Red hot red.
bright green.





more like a blue-green with more green than blue.
hot pink
my nails are black and white


haha but my favorite socks are red and white striped with moose on them :]
I have peach nail polish on with star nail stickers :]





I like pink best on a girl
red
french tips but instead of white on the top it is gold
hot pink
metallic pink
I rarely paint my fingernails, but my toenails are always painted. I like to change up the color every 2 weeks or so. This week I have a light shimmery pink on. Last week I had bright red. I have a really pretty purple that I like to wear every now and then.





Hmm....socks. I love socks. I've got lots of different colors and patterns. The only thing is...I don't match them. I don't know why, but my socks never match. Only if I see the same two next to each other I'll wear them. My sister makes fun of me, but I don't care. My favorite are my blue army camo socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles