Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you think black nail polish is goth?

Just wondering! Thanks!Do you think black nail polish is goth?
No, I wear it and I'm about as far from a goth as you can getDo you think black nail polish is goth?
No, just tacky.
Black, or navy blue, or dark purple are the SEXIEST colors ya can put on a nail
i would say, ';ya it does...'; but it also depends on what your outfit is also..i mean if you wear mostly red and black with black nailpolish, then ya...it would look goth. but i guess it would look ok if you pair it up with another cute outfit
no its cool.
not at all
no its stylish
Depends, how you wear it.
nopenope
no, it really suits blonde girls
No, not at all!


But at my school, people are so stupid - if you get seen with black nail polish or wearing something with skulls on it then you're instantly an emo or a goth. I hate it.


I love all that stuff but that's the only reason I dont wear it in public.
Not these days


you see many celebs having dark nail polish


i think its very chic
Nope! If you were it with all other black stuff then yeah. But people like me wear it all the time and I am sooo far from goth!
actually no its a really cute all the dark colors r cute these days!!
It can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles