Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ok does anyone know a good popular nail polish brand?

i know opi and that is sort of common. i used to know this good brand before like it starts with a b and it has 2 words. i forgot what it was and i don't have time to search that up. if anyone could tell me that brand or any other good brands of nail polish, can you please let me know. thanks a lot!!Ok does anyone know a good popular nail polish brand?
OPI.....defenitley !!!!!!!!!Ok does anyone know a good popular nail polish brand?
OPI. they use it at salons but you can get it elsewhere.
OPI


it has like everycolor everrr!


http://www.nailpolishdiva.com/
Sally Hansen


Hard as Nails


Diamond Nails
Sally Hansen
Essie nail polish is great, but I prefer O.P.I. =]
orly


sally johanson
Essie doesn't damage your nails and stays on well
I use Rimmel. It's pretty good. Doesn't chip on me.

1 comment:

  1. Well, a good brand (My favorite) Is Warpaint Beauty. You can get it at HotTopic.

    ReplyDelete

 
freckles