Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Some of my bottles of nail polish are getting creamy & thick and doesnt polish well.How can I make it thinner?

Add a little nail polish remover to the bottles (not too much at a time) and shake really well! The best way to keep them thin from day one is to keep em in the fridge.Some of my bottles of nail polish are getting creamy %26amp; thick and doesnt polish well.How can I make it thinner?
add tinner to it.. shd be available at nail parlours ard $8Some of my bottles of nail polish are getting creamy %26amp; thick and doesnt polish well.How can I make it thinner?
keep in refrigerator it want dry out as bad.
add a lttle nail polish remover to them
They have nail polish thinners that are made just for that.
add a lil bit of acetone and shake it up that will do the trick!
You can always add a little nail polish remover to the bottle and shake it up or you can go to your local beauty supply store or Sally Beauty Supply and pick up some nail polish thinner. Either of these suggestions should do the trick.
pour in a little nail polish remover in it. a good thing
they sell nail polish thinner!!
i dont understand why poeple would tell you to add nail polish to nail polish to make it better, my advice......buy a new bottle
Put a few drops of nail polish remover in the bottles and shake them up really well. That usually works for me.
Try a nail polish remover.


Not much, of course. Just a drop or two at a time.
Hi there, no offence to the others who answered this question, but I'd tried using nail polish remover in my thickened nail polish. It actually ';damaged'; my nail polish, so.....





I've found another method, which I swear by it. It is using a nail polish thinner. I'm using a brand called Mavala. And it clearly states ';Nail Polish Thinner'; on the packaging, so it's quite hard to miss. It costs about 7.20 SGD, which is quite affordable. Try that!! =)
I have used another thinner bottle of polish %26amp; mixed some in with the thick. Sometimes the colors don't work, but sometimes the new color is divine.
nair polish remover of course becasue this happened to my nair polish before also
Add just a drop of nail polish remover to them... use a straw- dip it in the bottle of remover and hold your finger over it after you get some just in the end of it- then when it is over the bottle of nail polish you release your finger and it will drop in. Then SHAKE. It may need to be repeated depending on how thick it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles