Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HELP!!purply nail polish stain on rose coloured carpet,need good stain remover/home remedy!!?

me and my friend nancy were just painting our nails in my family room when she spilt the bottle ALL over my carpet.any good stain removing tips?HELP!!purply nail polish stain on rose coloured carpet,need good stain remover/home remedy!!?
Hey lauren, bummer! nice going nancy:P


It might not come out, but acetone free nail polish remover might work, but may harm your carpet. I don't know if this will work for ';old'; stains, but for new ones: Use a lot of water, keep the stain wet! Use about 15-20 squirts of hair spray and 3-5 splashes of rubbing alcohol. Scrub gently with a small scrub brush. Blot with paper towels. Repeat as necessary. Don't forget to keep pouring water during the process.HELP!!purply nail polish stain on rose coloured carpet,need good stain remover/home remedy!!?
try goo gone or W-D40

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles