Monday, June 21, 2010

How can i remove yellow stains from my toenails caused by nail polish?

you can use a small buffer.. it kind of looks like a file but it is much softer. Alos.. next time you polish your ';piggies'; use a base coat.How can i remove yellow stains from my toenails caused by nail polish?
nail polish never does that to me,go get a pedi !How can i remove yellow stains from my toenails caused by nail polish?
Try soaking them in real lemon juice, or in a combination of baking soda and water. And in the future, always use a clear base coat!
If I were you I would see the Dr just to be totally one hundred percent sure it was not fungus before I did anything. That is just my opinion and its not a judgement at all people get it. They get it on their toes but not theirs hangs. If you are sure it is not fungus I would try maybe a toothpaste? I dont see that it could hurt maybe it can help. Good luck!
buffers are good.
apple a base coat and a top coat. it's basically clear nailpolish that protect your nails and the nailpolish from discoloration.





also, you may want to reapply the top coat everyday before you go out since the sun can also discolor your nails/nailpolish.
Yellow nail are caused by lack of sunlight so get more natrual sunlight on your nails.Wear flip flops and air out your feet.When you paint your nail again put a coat of clear nail pliosh on before you put the color one on because it prevents yellow nails and cracking.
You need a four way buffer (nail). The yellow is superficial and if buffed through the layers, it will go away. Remember not to go overboard and buff with the hardest surface, as this will make your nails too thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles