Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I got nail polish remover on dark couch, took out color, how can i cover it? shoe polish doens't work! HELP!

Leather dye you may need to mix a couple of shades to get close in color A big shoe repair shop may have a selection ...........Contact a furniture store I'll bet they have many occasions that call for coloring a damaged piece before they sell It. In fact I'd go there first.I got nail polish remover on dark couch, took out color, how can i cover it? shoe polish doens't work! HELP!
Here's another suggestion, perhaps you can use a fabric pen. Try Joanne Fabrics.I got nail polish remover on dark couch, took out color, how can i cover it? shoe polish doens't work! HELP!
try some craft paint. they have all colors at wal-mart.
from certain shoe repairers ( my brother in law is one ) you can buy a dye that will perm dye the spot you have created. This might be well worth trying .





Good Luck!!!
IF THIS IS A LEATHER COUCH USE (febingsleather dye ) it comes in 5or 6 basic colors you will find it only at a shoe repair shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles