Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guys: Whats your opinion of Girls and nail polish ?

I was just wondering..


Do you prefer Nail polish or No nail polish?


Its kinda random but I was kinda curiousGuys: Whats your opinion of Girls and nail polish ?
I've known lots of girls who seem to think wearing nail polish improves otherwise unattractive nails. Unless you're going to keep the finish maintained, it looks pretty awful when the polish starts to chip and flake away. The natural look isn't all bad.Guys: Whats your opinion of Girls and nail polish ?
I think it's pretty, alot of times. I don't like black, or usually brown though. Depends on what she does.








But a guy doesn't notice until he's close up, and by that time he's already decided if she's pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles