Monday, June 21, 2010

What can i use to take nail polish off a sofa chair?

nail polish remover or acetone will remove it , but may also dissolve some plastics . Test on a hidden area first.





It wont put a big hole in anything (unless your unlucky) but it may leave a matt area on the surface rather than a shiny one .What can i use to take nail polish off a sofa chair?
There is a product available in home centers named ';Goof Off';. This will, when the directions are followed, remove the nail polish.What can i use to take nail polish off a sofa chair?
I buy ALL my cleaning supplies from Melaleuca, they have a GREAT cleaner that removes every stain you can think of!!! (Try it!!! money back guaranteed!! I have 3 kids, and I use it on a daily basis!! :) _) It is called Sol-U-Mel


Email me if you have any ?? ssss araceli88008@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles