Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's a good nail polish that won't chip?

I use black polish cuz it can make my hand took a little bit more tanner(really pale), but it seems that every brand I use tends to chip in a few days. What are some good brands for nail polishes that won't fade/chip as much? thanx!What's a good nail polish that won't chip?
You should always put on a ';Topcoat'; Because they seals the nail color to keep manicure fresh and it helps resist chipping and peeling.


It also adds strength with clear acrylic protection to help promote stronger, more beautiful nails.What's a good nail polish that won't chip?
Well, Chanel nail polish is good, but it's expensive


O.P.I. is my favorite though, at 7.50 each


Also put a base coat before putting on the color, and put a top coat on after you paint your nails.


Keep reapplying the top coat every other day to resist from chipping.
O.P.I. is the best brand I've found by far.. it is rather expensive though. Also like some of the other comments have said, using a base coat and top coat will help prevent fading or chipping, and will stop your nails from getting that yellowish tint.
put on clear over and under it. It stays on for a long time that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles