Monday, June 21, 2010

Is China Glaze nail polish as good as OPI?

I have been using OPI for awhile but I have noticed a brand called China Glaze, which is a bit cheaper and has more color selection. Is it as good as OPI?





Thanks~~Lauren!


:)Is China Glaze nail polish as good as OPI?
yes!!!


its actually better in my opinion..


i have used opi but it wasnt worth my $8.


it chipped n the color faded.


and it took me like 4 thick coats to get the true color


but the china glaze stays on over a week(7 day) without fading,chipping,losing its color or shine,and its strong.


it dos fade a little on the ends like a nail polishes but if you put on a good top coat like a orly it will stay on longer..


i used one coat of orly bonder basecoat,1-2 coats of spontaneous nail polish(from china glaze which is a beautiful lavendery purpley color),and 1-2 coats of orly sec n dryIs China Glaze nail polish as good as OPI?
China Glaze is way better. It's actually the sister of O.P.I., I'm not kidding. One coat of China Glaze equals to like four coats of O.P.I. China Glaze also has a hardner inside the nail color which makes it lasts longer. China Glaze is cheaper too. Go for China Glaze!!!
i actually like china glaze more. i put on one coat and already it was fine, two coats and it was perfect. and it doent take that long to dry and doesnt chip easily either. i have OPI also and i need like 3 coats for it to look good.
I would stick with OPI, because it's better quality and doesn't chip easily. Chinese glaze is ok, but not as good. That's why it's cheaper.
i really like it. i use many different polishes from them. i get alot of them from Sallybeauty.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles