Monday, June 21, 2010

What can I do, if my pet ate my nail polish?

Buy a new bottle of nail polish and keep it out of your pet's reach.What can I do, if my pet ate my nail polish?
I would probably get him/her to the vet.What can I do, if my pet ate my nail polish?
Um ... probably not much. Buy new nail polish, potentially buy a new pet.





Sorry!
Well, if your pet is acting weird, you should probably take it to the vets. But, try to keep your nail polish out of reach of your pets!





I hope your pet is ok!
I would take your pet to the vet or after hours emergency vet clinic ASAP. Nail polish is toxic.
not much unless you make your pet barf it up nothen
Oh my goodness, why do people ask these kinds of questions when obviously the answer is to bring it to the vet!
umm if your pet is acting wierd or having diareahh then get some wet food and mix it with hard food and then not to be sick but it will poop it all out and it will be out of its system.lots of water!if all doesnt work then take it to the vet.buy some new nail polish.lol
call your vet right away. they may suggest to induce vomiting with hydrogen peroxide however do not do this unless they approve since it could hurt in some cases. They will tell you for free.
Take it to the vet immediately! It's toxic and will kill it in a matter of hours.
get it to a vet right away please don't wait to read all of the answers.
If It's A Tailed Pet,


Hold It Up Over Your Hand


Squeeze Its Belly


And Use Its Tail As A Paint Brush....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles