Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What nail polish is this? and how can I find it?

My friend owns a nail polish. On the front it says Lakme, longstay nail enamel. The color is like a dark red with a golden color in it. I don't know the actual name of the color or where I can find some, can someone please help me!?What nail polish is this? and how can I find it?
Can you ask your friend to look on the back or on the bottom? It should have a number and possibly a name associated with it.





Lakme is the brand name of the nailpolish. It is a brand from India and very popular there.





';Lakme Longstay Nail Enamel, gives a lacquer- like finish that does not smeer or smudge.';





You can buy it here: http://www.vbuyonline.com/Nails-LAKME_na鈥?/a>What nail polish is this? and how can I find it?
sounds like Royal Flush by Forsythe by the descrption
Kolibre Cosmetics has a gorgeous dark red nail polish with a golden color in it called ';Red Flare';. You should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles