Monday, June 21, 2010

Earlier today, i had nail polish on my nails, and the teacher made me take it off......then i went to the dean?

and took it off w/ nail polish remover....then i washed my hands w/ soap, and a couple hours later i accidently put my finger in my ear.and now iam afraid that the nail polish remover will be in my ear.well if i washed my hands and stuff is it still on my hands and fingers even though it still smells like it?Earlier today, i had nail polish on my nails, and the teacher made me take it off......then i went to the dean?
There's nothing wrong w/ that, i doubt something happens to your ear, so don't worry about it.Earlier today, i had nail polish on my nails, and the teacher made me take it off......then i went to the dean?
lool


The nail polish remover woudl have been long gone


And even if it wasnt it wouldnt do anythign to your ear
no, don't worry about it, your good.

1 comment:

  1. Had some alcohol in small bottle - used a little syringe, and put it in my ear - after I did that, I was told that I had put nail polish remover in my ear - I immediately flushed my ears out, but what kind of damage could I have done?

    ReplyDelete

 
freckles