Saturday, November 28, 2009

Would it be weird in the nail polish on my toes matches my shoes? Im going to the prom so...?

My shoes and bag are both blue. And for some reason I had matching nail polish. Would it look funny?Would it be weird in the nail polish on my toes matches my shoes? Im going to the prom so...?
Yes... I had a blue kinda light teal dress for prom and i just got the french tip for the nails, and the toes i did the same. (the white tip)


But if you want something more different then i'd go for a silver color.


Change things up.








Have fun!!!!Would it be weird in the nail polish on my toes matches my shoes? Im going to the prom so...?
yes if it's yor whole toe, but if you get a tip the same color not really and if you don't wanna go to the salon you can do tips your self. directions- paint toes a nutrel color (i think i spelled nutrel wrong lol) let dry. then get tape and put to where you want tips to go. then paint the place where the tape isn't at
i think it wud its what ever colour yurr dress is thats what colour yuu need to go for or try natural colours (i love french mani/pedi's) try that it goes with everything or just paint it clear nothing wrong with it no-one will look at your toes anyway
I may be old fashioned, but blue nail polish doesn't seem quite right for a formal occasion. How about a shimmery pink or peach?
haha i think so. i think it'd be better if you painted them a neutral color or like french..pedicure? whatever its called.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles