Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color of nail polish is trendy?

k my friends always tell me i have horrible style in color coordination


so i need help my friends r coming over soon and im wearing baby blue pj's my nails r pale help!!What color of nail polish is trendy?
Well if you are in need of a color I suggest a light blue or even a faint and i mean faint light pink. Or if you ever want to take the easy way out clear.





If my advice doesn't help above then try using a white and after its dried but on some nail jewelery like stick on flowers or stars. I hope I helpedWhat color of nail polish is trendy?
If you wanna match: Make your nails baby blue... if u wanna make it funky add a white trim. Or you can keep your nails plain (or put clear polish on it) and give it a blue french tip (silver, maybe?)





If you just want it to look funky, trendy, and unmatching:





Purple and Black!!


Hot pink and Lime Green


Silver- give it a metalic look


Yellow and pink


Black and orange


Just plain black - you can never go wrong with that


Red!


Keep it clear polished
im from australia and metalics are so hot right now! Metalic blue metalic Blue...... and also this light orangey pink color is so cute to all the girls my age (16) are getting that color. but i went different and got bright yellow sounds ot but looks so hot! everyone keeps complimenting how good it looks
bright aqua blue





dark brownish





red, but more of a dark red





black, of course :)
I wear black, red, dark purple and bright pink.





I just match the color to a shirt that I'm wearing.





Who cares what your friends think of your nail polish, seriously?
I'm thirteen and my friends and I always use black,white, or random neon colors like neon orange,hot pink, lime green, electric blue etc.
black, purple, teal, and lime green . anything neon .





if anyone is saying pink, you must still be living in the year 2006 .
I absolutely looove Hot Pink and Orange.. Bright colors are the cutest, especially in the summer. It looks daamn sexy with a taan ;)
wow its just fingernails...





but i like the way the color white looks on fingers


plus white goes with everything
orange, purple, blue, green, black, and red
I would have to say the absence of color. White, black and grey are in!
id go with yellow, green, light blue,or dark blue
Purple,


or blue.
orange
any neon or bright color. i like pink!
bright pink


any neon color :]
black :D
pinks, french
black
any shade of pink
wear pink!





or lime green





white?


you cant go wrong with black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles