Saturday, November 28, 2009

My daughter poured nail polish remover on our brand new coffee table this morning. Help!!!?

It is dark finish and it did go through. Not all the way to the wood, though. Is there anything I can do or should we send it back to the company to refinish it?My daughter poured nail polish remover on our brand new coffee table this morning. Help!!!?
Sadly - you will probably have to refinish it.





Have this rule at our house....nail polish/remover only at the kitchen table with a table cloth and newspaper.





Been there with carpet, sofas, and tables.





The price of young beauty!My daughter poured nail polish remover on our brand new coffee table this morning. Help!!!?
Try using Vinegar %26amp; Water on it.4c of hot water 2Tbsp of vinegar put in a spray bottle %26amp; let it sit for an hour it might disappear that's the only thing that I can suggest I use that on everything
\\TRY rubbing with turpin oil.
More than likely will need to rifinish, or you can just put a objet de'art over the spot and hope no one moves it.





If you do refinish it, make your daugher pay the bill.
I think your going to have to have it refinished. No matter what you do the top layer of finish is going to be marred and visible.
i'd say you're gonna have to refinish it. it won't look right if you don't. that sux.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles