Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I get ink off nail polish without ruining my mainicure??????

I've tried soap and water and hairspray!!! I'm desperate here!How do I get ink off nail polish without ruining my mainicure??????
I would try the following:





1) Get nail varnish remover, and a cottom bud, use alot of remover on it, and hope it comes off. However, your manicure for that nail will too, so you would need to re-do it. I don't know if you got it done proffesionally, or if you did it yourself. If you did it yourself, it would be easier just to do that beacuse then you can re-do that nail.





2) Leave it, over time, like anything, it should come off. Try every half an hour washing your hands with soap and warm water. Or when in the bath/shower make sure you get soap on it.





I would just advise leaving it. Good luck!How do I get ink off nail polish without ruining my mainicure??????
Well you make the mistake of putting water on it, but this works for clothing so may work for nails. Next time use rubbing alcohol. It will remove ink, blood %26amp; lipstick from clothing easily and I know it work on rugs too. Just blot after you apply it. If the ink is indelible you are probably out of luck.
Over-coat your nails the color of the ink.
Get some nail polish remover to remove the ink and just get some clear and white nail polish too!use the polishes to do the manicure over where it was messed up at! i always do this with my pedicures!
I've never been able to actually get ink off, but your best bet is putting polish remover on a Q-tip and dabbing it on the ink. Then you have to touch up the polish. Sorry, I don't know any magic ink removers, but I wish I did!
Rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip! Works everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles