Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I find this exact color of nail polish, but cheaper?

I love this Chanel nail color, but I'm not about to pay that much for it!





http://shop.nordstrom.com/hs/MANPR123





So where can I find that color cheaper? Thanks!Where can I find this exact color of nail polish, but cheaper?
Wow! I can't believe a bottle of nail polish could be $30.....anyway...go to Ulta and check their brands out. I use Ulta polish all the time and it has excellent coverage and wears very well. Where can I find this exact color of nail polish, but cheaper?
Hehe, sorry for not picking. I was about to... I was busy. But I did vote. So congratz and thanks! Report Abuse

why dont you try avon - the price is good and the nail polish lasts! you can check them out at my website: http://www.youravon.com/mdelgado



try Sally's or maybe Walgreen's, they have all sorts of brands and tons of colors. good luck, great color by the way.
I'D TRY SALLYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles