Monday, November 30, 2009

What color nail polish are you wearing?

does it match your toes?What color nail polish are you wearing?
OO! thanks for reminding me to do mine!


its gonna be red for fingers and toes!What color nail polish are you wearing?
None, I hate wearing nail polish! Not me!
just clear
Midnight blue
I'm wearing peach nail polish and it does match my toes :)
blue, and for some reason, no, it doesn't match my toes
I LOVE pink! French manicures are nice but sometimes pricey and not every working girl has time to head to the salon, so I just go to walgreens and buy the kits that you can make your nails look like you've had a french manicure done,(Sally Hansen brand I believe) and I come to find that it even looks cute with short nails(cant seem to grow mine out!) You can also use the kit on your toes, Tip- Use ALOT of clear polish for an extra shiny finish for a just-back-from-the-salon look, light pink and cream polishes, but you could even mix em' up if your feeling fun and flirty. Have fun!
BLACK it is so in style and is cute
My fingernails are iced mauve, and my toes are bright pink. They don't match, but do coordinate.
Currently, I have none on my finger or toe nails, but I had on really dark purple nail polish last week, it was soooo nice, (Sally Hansen Salon in Pat On the Black), it looked black but it's not, but it chipped very easy.....
None right now. I sometimes wear pearl white, or clear. Never polish my toe nails.
im not wearing any
french manicure and little pink stones on my thumbs. no, it doesn't match........toes aren't painted yet!!
Right now I'm wearing just clear but I usually wear french and it matches my toes.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles