Monday, November 30, 2009

I got some nail polish on the buttons on my laptop how can i take it off without damaging the button surface?

what it says up there :)I got some nail polish on the buttons on my laptop how can i take it off without damaging the button surface?
Just put nail polish remover on a q-tip and rub gently. It will come off with no damage to the button.I got some nail polish on the buttons on my laptop how can i take it off without damaging the button surface?
NON acetone nail polish remover. Don't soak cloth too much. You don't want liquids dripping down under the keyboard and ruining the computer. And, don't have it plugged into the AC adapter while doing it either. Have it unplugged.
Put some nail polish remover on a q-tip and it should come off. The painted on letter on the individual key may or may not also come off...but with enough use of the keyboard, they wear off anyway. My keyboard at home can't be used by anyone but a touch typist because most of the letters are worn of the keys (at work the ';u'; and ';m'; are gone, some others are partially missing)...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles