Monday, November 30, 2009

Is it safe to wear nail polish when you are pregnant?

QUESTIONIs it safe to wear nail polish when you are pregnant?
yes it is completely safe. i have worn it my whole pregnancy as well as tons of my friends when they were pregnant and no problems. just make sure if you go to get them done that it is a sanitary place....one that cleans their tools and work areas. some of the Asian places that I have gone to in the past aren't sanitary and they just don't care.Is it safe to wear nail polish when you are pregnant?
yeah. i have been told you could even go get a manicure of pedicure as long as u don't get fake nails put on. check with your doctor if your worried.
ive never heard that you couldn't wear nail polish. i got my nails done the other day and my doctor was admiring them lol im sure if there was any harm she would have said it then. :)
yes it is, I haven't heard anything in regards to not being able to. I just know that my OBGYN recommended doing my own nails and not going to a salon since the chemicals they use aren't safe to breathe in.





* And I don't know where you would put nail polish that would make it absorb in your bloodstream but that is the most ridiculous answer I've ever heard!
yeah
Yeeeah, should be fine. I did, and I've never heard anything against it. It's entirely topical and as long as you don't decide to eat it, you should be right. ;P





Just make sure you keep the windows open when using nail polish remover to take it off, that stuff gives off some decent fumes!
i wear nail polish.. nobody has said anything about that to me..
Yes it is.
yes it is 100% safe to use, plus it also helps u to feel better, it makes u feel pretty! so that's another bonus! i went %26amp; got a pedicure just b4 i had my son %26amp; had my toes all nice for the Dr's lol, go a head %26amp; use it but also be sure to use it in a well ventilated area so that the paint fumes wont bother u
I wear it every day. No doubt there will be some random study somewhere that says you shouldn't, but to be honest if we read and listened to all studies pregnant woman would spend 9 months in an oxygen tent with no contact with the outside world!
I sure hope so...Ive worn it my whole pregnancy....
no, it will absorb into your bloodstream.
No!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles