Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why does vodka smell & taste like nail polish remover?

You must be drinking cheap stuff good vodka has niether smell or taste.Why does vodka smell %26amp; taste like nail polish remover?
Not the vodka I drink !!!Why does vodka smell %26amp; taste like nail polish remover?
i agree it smells like nail polish remover but i cant say it tastes the same as i have never tried! if you dont like the taste mix it withsomething else, coke, red bull is a great partner for vodka!
to me its like rubbing alcohol.





if you dont like the smell and taste mix it with something.
I have never drank nail polish remover, so I wouldn't know the taste...But I do agree it smells like alcohol.
Quality vodka doesn't have an overwhelming smell or taste. If yours does...you're drinking the cheapest crap available.
I don't thik it does because Vodka smells like alcohol (the cheap gross stuff will resemble rubbing alcohol!!) but nail polish remover is the smell of acetone...
Because It Is. It's Only For The HardCore Drunks.

1 comment:

 
freckles