Monday, November 30, 2009

What color nail polish does Selena Gomez and/or Demi Lovato where?

I am a huge fan of both Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez... and i wanted to know what color do they mostly where all the time...??? pLease anSwer... THANK uWhat color nail polish does Selena Gomez and/or Demi Lovato where?
im guessing black demi!








i heard selena wore like a light pink color not sure she said it on thier youtube videosWhat color nail polish does Selena Gomez and/or Demi Lovato where?
Rainbow!
i think red %26amp; black


i think
My guess is that they wear all kinds of colours.. just like normal girls... because theya re also normal.





=/
Black.. you always see them wearing it. I hope this helped :)
try being yourself instead of copying some girls
red %26amp; pink

2 comments:

  1. They totally wear black nail polish I am also a Selenator and Lovatic like yiu and i also try to copy them!
    They usually wear black nail polish but sometimes selena wehanks!
    ars sparkly ,shining yellow nail polish!
    I have seen selena wearing pink nail polish and blue nail polish too!
    Hope I helped you!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. They totally wear black nail polish I am also a Selenator and Lovatic like you and i also try to copy them!
    They usually wear black nail polish but sometimes selena wears
    sparkly ,shining yellow nail polish!
    I have seen selena wearing pink nail polish and blue nail polish too!
    Hope I helped you!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
freckles