Saturday, November 28, 2009

What nail polish goes with asian skin?

I have darkish hands heres a pic:


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=3%26amp;v鈥?/a>





My hands are the ones near the jeans the darkest ones!What nail polish goes with asian skin?
Coral





Lilac





Violet





TurquoiseWhat nail polish goes with asian skin?
The picture didnt come up for me but for tan/ darker skin tones, I think neon yellow and other bright colors are really complimentary
I'm asian as well. I feel that my best nail polish colors are yellow and pink. Sometimes white will look good also depending on the color shirt i am wearing :)
Golds, silvers, electric blue is really nice, salmon pink, yellow.
Red


Burgundy


Amber


Brownish-reddish


Something dark because it looks better with medium toned people
not sure..





what nail polish goes with white people skin?





.........
fluro yello,orange freen and pink


black is OKAY but not soo good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles