Saturday, November 28, 2009

Spilled Nail polish remover on my keyboard?

Should I be worried if I spill Nail polish remover on my keyboard. Right now it's working fine. It wasn't on purpose.





I hope you all will be nice than gaiaonline was.Spilled Nail polish remover on my keyboard?
it'll be fine i think. it's an alcohol so it dries up really quickly.Spilled Nail polish remover on my keyboard?
I'd let it dry thoroughly, but that shouldn't take long. Presuming it doesn't harm the plastic, and it's working, you should be ok.
so long as its working you should be fine. as to remove it, you may just want to scratch if off with your nail.. Polish remover is harmful to your computer
clean it with a wet cloth and let it dry.
the problem ingredient here is acetone. if it has not melted the plastic. you're good, it'll just evaporate.
I think it should be okay but if I were


you I would take all the buttons out and


clean it just in case or just get a new


keyboard.
unplug it and shake it out. i did that when i spilled tea on mine and it works just fine now





or just pop out the keys one by one and wipe it up
I THINK IT WOULD BE FINE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles