Monday, November 30, 2009

I just ran out of my favorite nail polish color,a coral,but i want a new shade,and suggustions for a color?

Kimmy, go to Sally Beauty Supply and let your imagination go wild! they have probably one of the best collections of colors (including non-mainstream) to choose from.


Or, you could try one of my all-time favorites; OPI's ';I'm Not Really A Waitress';. It's a darker red/maroon with some sparkles in it - and it awesome!I just ran out of my favorite nail polish color,a coral,but i want a new shade,and suggustions for a color?
Sky blue. Chanel nail polishes has one and it's GORGEOUS! And my favorite color.I just ran out of my favorite nail polish color,a coral,but i want a new shade,and suggustions for a color?
I have about all the nail polish colors possible.


tips?


preppy= orange, yellow, light pink


mysterious= brown, dark dark red, black


ganster= silver, shiny sparkles





whatever is your style, this year's 'in' nailpolish colors are:


-dark navy blue covered with shiny sparckles


-bright bright yellow


-bright colors such as orange or yellow


-Also shimerry Silver
pearly pink if you want to make an understatement, dark red and dark purple to be bold! (and do a horizontal stripe of the same color at the tips to keep the dark colors from chipping at the ends!)
I wear hot pink it's soooo preppy and very attractive!
Here are my favorites (=





OPI russian navy


Essie mademoiselle


Essie Pink glove service


Essie Who's she red


Essie limoscene and Essie Ador-a-bell


OPI chick flick cherry





And there is this gorgeous Chanel red one! sorry. i forgot the name but i saw it in seventeen
i've heard that navy is goin to be a trend this year
mer-pul's cool.
How about OPI's My Daddy's The King, a pearly peach neutral shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles