Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best kind of nail polish?

O.P.I or Sally Hansen. those are the best. %26gt;_%26lt;What is the best kind of nail polish?
O.P.IWhat is the best kind of nail polish?
I really like Essie's nail polish, they have the best colors! I really like pastel colors, and really dark ones (especially dark blue and purple) ..
hot topic.


its only like $3, and it lasts for a really long time, and the colors are gorgeous.





it depends your style though.
Color wise?





It depends on your skin tone.





Fair skin: light colors, like a rosy pink





Olive: Medium tones





Dark: Pretty much anything
O.P.I


they're amazing. it doesn't chip well at all, and there are really cool colors.
one that doesn't chip fast like my crappy ones.
OPI
OPI
BLACK!!!!
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles