Monday, November 30, 2009

GUYS- and girls- What color nail polish do you like on a girl?

Like, clean?


or what color, if painted?


Fake nails...?





etc.


thankss!GUYS- and girls- What color nail polish do you like on a girl?
I love clean nails I prefer the white french tip on a woman that is so sexyGUYS- and girls- What color nail polish do you like on a girl?
I like painting my nails in differnt styles like polka dots strips etc. right now there zebra print and they look amazing i do them all natural no fake nails or anything all i use is a tooth pick and it help wonderfully.
I like the color that looks like spit.(Junie B. Jones).
My boyfriend loves black or dark brown on me.
i dont really car but i hate disturbingly long fake nails they just look whory
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles