Monday, November 30, 2009

Im a guy who likes wearing makeup and nail polish what do girls think of boys like that?

if its eyeliner maybe a little shadow and black nail polish


ITS DAMN ALL RIGHT WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!


=)Im a guy who likes wearing makeup and nail polish what do girls think of boys like that?
On some guys, it looks really hott, But on others, it can look weird if you don't do it right. I love guys in eyeliner, but there's this one guy I know, and he looks really bad with it on. But other guys at my school who wear it look really good. So I guess it all just depends on your stlye and if you can pull it off or not. And it also depends on the girl and if she's into that kinda thing.Im a guy who likes wearing makeup and nail polish what do girls think of boys like that?
i use more makeup than my mom
ughhh.......... EWWW
I decorate my nails on occasion. I do mean decorate, wild designs in several colors all matching on each nail or photos of things, each different on each nail
Well, in all honesty; most girls that I know wouldn't like that. Sure, the occaisonal black eyeliner and black nail polish is cute, but some people are just so unwilling to accept anyone who isn't ';normal';. Of course that's horrible; but that's society. That shouldn't matter to you, though. You should dress and look however you want to; makeup and nail polish included. You're unique! Hope this helped! :]
Tranny.
It depends how much, though I really don't care. My last boyfriend wore skirts, makeup, dyed his hair and wore nail polish (no, he wasn't a drag queen, he just preferred looking like a girl...he wasn't gay...whatever). It doesn't matter to me. I see past it. I love the androgynous look on girls so why not on guys, too? Who says guys can't look good, too? Gender roles are SOOOOO 1890s.
i think it really depends... i mean it cant be tooo femine.. lol~ but it can be friggin sexy, if you do it right





:-D
they think that your gay
we think they are gay. My friend Micheal is gay and he likes me to do his make up for him. Make up is for girls, not even rock stars on stage wear it anymore so dude, your gay
some girls are into it as long as you dont wear to much makeup that your overshadowing that your a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles