Saturday, November 28, 2009

What do you think about dark metalic purple nail polish?

i really want to wear black nail polish but my mom won't let me buy it and then when i did and i out it on she took it away does purple nail polish look bad?What do you think about dark metalic purple nail polish?
I think purple is a better choice than black.What do you think about dark metalic purple nail polish?
it doesnt look bad it looks awesome
that would be perfect!! my mom said the same thing (she thought i was going goth or something!!) so, i bought some VERY dark purple and VERY dark blue, and you can only tell the diff a little bit. my fave is the dark blue!!
I love purple nail polish.


for short nails it makes them appear longer, its classy and clean looking.


for long nails it makes them look nice %26amp; fake. I get people asking where I got my FAKE nails done :P lol
I don't see anything wrong with dark metallic nail polish it looks really good.
AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles