Saturday, November 28, 2009

GIRLS POLL:What's your favorite color nail polish?

I like black or blue and sometimes hot pink. Depends on my mood =)GIRLS POLL:What's your favorite color nail polish?
Black! Muahaha.


Or really dark red that looks like blood. =)GIRLS POLL:What's your favorite color nail polish?
my favorite nail polish brand is OPI and they have a couple colors that i like..


i LOVE mrs olearys bbq-- i'm wearing it right now :) its a dark dark redish maroon purple color. beautiful on pale skin.


russian navy is my favorite for my toes. its a dark blue that shimmers purple in the sun.


linkin park after dark is a great color, it's dark dark purple almost black.


black cherry chutney is beautiful.. its a dark (of course) blackish red with a purple pink shimmer.. gorgeous!


and my favorite red is i dont do dishes. its a bright classic red shimmer. its discontinued though :( but the closest thing to it is im not really a waitress.
purple its a really deep color and shimmers a little in the light its called something sexual attraction something like that, lol when i told mey mom i liked it and wanted the color and asked what its called she said the name and my dad said no way jose youre not getting THAT color, get a white lol like dads know anything about beauty stuff!
None. I prefer my nails to be natural without any color longer than my fingertips with pure white edges.
i like black, red and sometimes pink - but bright pink (: like florescent
Right now mine are red


but i really like black,blue,and sometimes purple but yea it depends on my mood.....hmmm i want yellow right now :D
All 20 nails a different bright color
Dark purple or Pulsating from Rimmel London
clear polish
anything haha
I usually like shades of red
none, variety is good.
peachish colors
black and i like caribbean blue. 8]
Blood red with a shimmer.
light baby pink or silver
purple and pink =D
i like black and dark red
white french with nude color on the bottom
pink!!!
blue
RED
hot pink, black, or red! :O)
Neon Green.
blood red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles