Monday, November 30, 2009

I am getting some new nail polish and i was wondering wat brands r best that arent to pricey?

and wat store waould i find themI am getting some new nail polish and i was wondering wat brands r best that arent to pricey?
I love Milani!


You can find them at: Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc.


Probably around 5 bucks?


They have some pretty colors. I love the names. hehe :D


And they stay a good quality unlike sinful colors that tend to get gooey and really thick!


(just my opinion) I am getting some new nail polish and i was wondering wat brands r best that arent to pricey?
opi, at beauty salons


or sally hansen isn't too bad, you can get it at any drugstore i think.
N.Y.C is good. I use them, and they have great colors! Just remember to apply two coats.





Check this out:


http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/index.cfm?cat=151


http://www.newyorkcolor.com/products/index.cfm?item=512
OPI it is about 7 or 8 dollars at most places. IT stays on for at least two weeks unless you pick at your nails. They have a ton of different colors and are making new ones. They have a ton of different colletions like India. I have a ton of these and they ROCK!


Take my advice and it is so worth the money!
OPI or Essie, both very good and pretty reasonably priced. You can find them at most beauty supply stores.
OPI is great it's about $7 a bottle and you can even find it at target and walmart now.
OPI
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles