Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you ALWAYS have nail polish on your toes?

Do you hate the appearance of your feet without color on your toenails? I do and my fave color is this pink right now. http://i33.tinypic.com/s2wug6.jpg what do you think?Do you ALWAYS have nail polish on your toes?
Yes I always have to have my toes painted...I loves my pinks (great color in the pic!) but I also LOVE corals....its very summery %26amp; bright. Loves it! =)





Living in FL I constantly wear my flops...have to have the pretty toes yknow! ;-)Do you ALWAYS have nail polish on your toes?
That nail polish is so cute. No, i don't have them painted ALL the time because its bad for your nails and i don't really mind it. But every so often i enjoy painting my toenails - and sometimes i paint each nail a different colour - its so cool! :)
Cute color.


I always have my toes painted.


I live in a cold climate and my toes are not showing in the winter, but they still have to be painted.


I would go nuts if they weren't.



I think nail polish looks good on women but guys should stay away from it unless they are leaning more toward a fruity nature.
I always wear pink on my nails(finger + toe)and would never be seen without any. I always wear a base coat though as pink can stain your nails yellow which is very unsightly!
I think your pink toenail polish is a really cute color, I think they are super hot.. I like girls who always have their toenails painted





:D
Gals..ooooooppppppphhhhhhhh ...color ..color every where...
Cute, I like! Yes I always have to have my toe nails painted. I hate doing it though...So boring....but I always do, hate to see them bare!
I love painting my toenails! The pink is cute! My color lately is white with sparkles on top! :)
Yes, I always get my feet done, and my bf likes it too.
Yes I need to re paint mine ha i like your toe nails
i can not stand to have my toes not painted!


and i love the color
Nope I am a natural girl!
yess! i hate when my toenails aren't painted! I have them painted like 80% of the time lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles