Monday, November 30, 2009

What Color Nail Polish Suits Me?

I have tanned skin (its natural) and whenever i get a pedicure i always get a bright color like hot pink or orange or something like that but whenever i try a color like that on my nails it doesn't look good. So what color should i paint my nails?What Color Nail Polish Suits Me?
depends what your hands look like and if you get fake nails or not. if you have pretty hands you could get a sheer light pink or french manicure, i do that mostly because i like to make my skin look even more tan than it is and the light color contrasts it. butttttt that's just me ha.What Color Nail Polish Suits Me?
Try red, black, purple, white or just french manicure.
When in doubt I always go for red. It always works.
french pedicureee.
Black! :)
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles