Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite nail polish brand and color in general? ?

i love essie for their light pinks for french manicures. especially mademoiselle color. OPI has great reds and burgundys. I love I am not really a waitress.What is your favorite nail polish brand and color in general? ?
I like black nail polish





or silver.





And OPI is really gooddd.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What is your favorite nail polish brand and color in general? ?
black


sally hansen


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Revlon (all their pink shades). Actually all their shades. I love how it dries up quickly on nails but not in the bottle. I love their nail color!
navy is awesome


it look really good


its a better version of black


its goes with a lot of things
OPI Vodka and Caviar!
NYC is great, gives a nice gloss and stays on long. I love their Skin Tight Denim Creme Blue
covergirl red
OPI





and i like black or silver the most :]
nbrand-idk


color orange black purple red green
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles